Preview Dinner: April 4 at 6:30 pm
Full Course: Thursdays April 11 to May 2 at 6:30 pm
What is Exploring Christianity?
Exploring Christianity creates a relaxed and informative environment for people from all walks of life to find out more about the Christian faith. It's an opportunity to gather with other people over 5 weeks to explore what the Bible says about our relationship with God. Exploring Christianity intentionally creates a setting where it is easy to ask difficult questions about big issues.
Who is Exploring Christianity for?
Exploring Christianity is for anyone who:
• has questions about God
• is searching for the meaning of life
• wants to know more about God's plan of salvation
• has recently returned to church
• wants to know more about the Christian faith
• wants to know the basic message of the Bible
• has recently become Christians
What happens at Exploring Christianity?
The first night of the course is called our Preview Dinner. This gives our guests an opportunity to hear more about Exploring Christianity before registering for this important course. Exploring Christianity runs for five consecutive weeks, including the Preview Dinner, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Thursdays. Each evening begins with dinner together, followed by a brief talk, and concludes with an opportunity to discuss and ask questions about life, God, and our relationship with God. Times together over dinner, listening to talks, and discussing big issues create lasting-friendships and life-changing experiences.
Exploring Christianity Topics: (click for audio)
- How Good Is Good Enough? Listen or Download
- What Is God Like? Listen or Download
- What are people like? Listen or Download
- Who is Jesus? Why is He important? Listen or Download
- What does it mean to come home? 5/2/13
For more information contact Pastor Dave DeHaan at firstname.lastname@example.org .